Thursday, December 11, 2008

A link to one of my recipes in the Daily News


http://www.nydailynews.com/FOOD/2005/07/08/2005-07-08_caviar_pasta_has_rich_taste.html

As requested this link is being re-published, along with the original if horrific photo taken by the Daily News Staff photographer. I look like I am wearing a crooked fat mask of my face, but when standing next to a pasta covered in caviar who is looking at my face. I loved making this dish.

I got an e mail asking for a recipe based on Tom Cruise...I am not sure how to do that. It would have to be crazy and uninteresting at the same time. Maybe fruit cocktail topped with Miracle Whip, or Bologna on Wonder Bread.


I will consider naming some more dishes after special or interesting people.

Do follow the link and if you are looking for something very special for a holiday dinner this dish might suffice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking maybe a Jamie-Lynn Spears dish. You start with Prego sauce...